- Police, Fire and Crime Plan 2021-26
- Fire and Rescue Service
- Information & Transparency
- Victims’ Services – Voice
- Force Performance 2021-22 – Q4
- Your Local Policing Teams
10th March 2020
1. Welcome and introductions
Stephen Mold (SM)
Paul Fell (PF)
Paul Bullen (PB)
Louise Sheridan (LS)
Simon Nickless (SN),
James Andronov (JA)
Vaughn Ashcroft (VA)
Apologies were accepted from
Nick Adderley (NA), Pauline Sturman (PS), Colleen Rattigan (CR)
2. Previous minutes and action log
Action SN send formal note to SM so that he can raise concerns with John Campion from PCC’s point of view.
3. Treasury Management Update
4. Budget Monitoring
Action HK/VA to write future reports with a focus on the Force position.
Action HK to write to Minister Brokenshire to clarify how to draw down the uplift funding
Action VA to send original grant submission for Taser funding with SM
Action SN to review PCSO establishment and consider earlier recruitment if required
Action SN to send summary of LRO and Custody establishment to SM including length of service data.
Action SN to send CDI top line numbers and a high level summary to PF
Action LS to set up a meeting for NA/SM/PF/SN to discuss commercial opportunities of the firearms range.
Action HK to provide a breakdown to SM of additionality funding.
5. Police and Fire Interoperability
COVID – 19 Coronarvirus